Things are not yet back to normal, which is why I’m not yet back to blogging, but we are heading that way. Thanks for being patient.
I went on to the Anthropologie website to check out their new bags, and I noticed that they have a sale on at the moment! I love, love Anthropologie so I took a look through the eight pages of reduced goodness. I don’t have any money at the moment, so this is purely a “what if” list.
So, here are my picks from the sale…
1. Azolla necklace. NOW £27.95. I’ve had my eye on this necklace since it came out. I considered wearing it for our wedding and I even looked out for it when we found an Anthropologie on holiday but they didn’t have it. I’m so very tempted…
2. Geo Chenille Covertlet. NOW £89.95. Isn’t this lovely??
3. Confection Necklace. NOW £26.95. I’ve put this in my basket more times than I’m willing to admit. Now it’s half price and I still can’t afford it. But it’s lovely!
4. Acqua di Stresa Eau de Parfum. NOW £24.95. It just looks pretty and I can’t imagine Anthropologie making a bad perfume. Right?
5. Dina salt & pepper shakers. NOW £5.95. Aren’t they just perfect?? If I was buying something else, I’d find it impossible not to add these to my order.
6. Vine fruits tablecloth. NOW £44.95. Do you know how hard it is to find decent round tablecloths? It’s tricky, trust me. Look at this beaut!
So there you go. Aren’t they all lovely things? Yes.
So much has happened over the last three weeks that I can’t really go through, it has been a roller coaster of emotions, and an extremely tough time, but hopefully I’ll find time to get back into blogging in the up-coming months.
I hope you all have a spectacular week.