- Prudence and the Crow is a monthly book club subscription and this is my 7th package. You get all of these lovely things inside and they are a joy to receive every month. I’ve tried to gather all of my things together and I can only find five of my books… but when I find them all, I’ll do a summary of the past 7 months.
- Kopiko. Coffee candy. Delicious.
- Chicken caesar salad for lunch. Yum!
- Bacon. Can’t go wrong really.
- SNOW! There was a snowy day in Sussex on the 17th of Jan and this is our back garden. Covered, it was.
- Burger. A naughty, naughty burger. But it was oh, so tasty. Yes, that’s savoy cabbage and bacon on the bottom. What of it?